Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/02/2021 8:56 pm  #2

Re: Roster is up.

With Laia, Libby and Amanda all back, this team will be improved over last season.   But all teams will be bringing back people, so the question is will the improvement show in the record.   The Xavier and W KY transfers and Olivia Westphal are great additions that will add depth.   I’d like to see Precious Johnson start over Laia.

Halle Bovell is back.  Prayers for an injury free season for her.   Her first season was 2016-2017.

Last edited by A83 (9/02/2021 9:00 pm)

9/03/2021 1:41 am  #3

THANKS for posting  A83

However it seems the school got the classes WRONG FOR EACH PLAYER (other than Olivia and Natalija and Fatou) I was under the impression that last year did NOT COUNT to ANYONE'S ELIGIBILTY --  Hence Megan & Tess should be Freshmen --  Precious should be a Sophomore  Amanda and Libby should be Seniors and so on.

Hopefully Halle is fully recovered from the injuries which kept her out the last two seasons -  She was a solid defender/rebounder when healthy.

9/07/2021 8:22 am  #4

Nice to see someone made the corrections to the roster as to what year the players will be (athletically) Now would be nice to see an Out-of-Conference Schedule for the ladies team.

9/14/2021 3:12 pm  #5

Great point A83 on the question of the extra year and which teams show improvement in the players they already have!I hope and believe that this will help the women while the men are largely a new team! Will be interesting

Board footera