Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2021 7:46 am  #1

HOMECOMING 2021

Hello everyone and hope to see some of you guys at Homecoming 2021 that actually begins today with various events and reunions and the dinner this evening with President Gormley and alumni recognition. Tonight a few of ex players and my old teammates are gathering at Cupkas on the South Side around 7.Tomorrow there are all kinds of activities  beginning with mass reunions,crucifix dedication, kid zones and of course the parade on Academic walk before the game.The registration information is all on line at Duquesne Homecoming. Tomorrow night at the Coop is Evening with the Stars as Norm Nixon and his better half Debbie Allen will be on hand with President Gormley. HOMECOMING has been a great event for years now and hope to see you guys there!

9/27/2021 7:55 pm  #2

Re: HOMECOMING 2021

Hope you had a great homecoming weekend! I was unable to attend Saturday night and was wondering if any of you guys had any input? I do believe that the game had the largest crowd for homecoming yet but admittedly have not seen any numbers! Go Dukes

Board footera