Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2021 6:09 pm  #1

Duquesne at Merrimack 1pm

Tough opponent tomorrow despite their being a 1st year NEC team based upon their performance so far! They beat Holy Cross and played Maine close and that tells me all that I need to know.  The qb1 Elliott has gaudy passing stats and likes number 2 Carter but also Conroy and Rivera. The top RB appears to be 34 Dawson and I think they are a team that we are going to have trouble keeping off the scoreboard.  I do think that our defense is getting better each week and I love Debrito and DeMedal of course. Our D line is playing better each week and I do think that we have the offense to possess the ball and score much like they demonstrated against OU.  Should be a good one and I heard on NEC Network but I will be listening to Alex and Tad and let's get a big W on the road!

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (10/01/2021 6:13 pm)

10/02/2021 12:22 pm  #2

Re: Duquesne at Merrimack 1pm

Tough team… it was so great hearing “ESPN Radio, Home of Duquesne Athletics” all through the week.  Radio lead in was first class… not just an afterthought.

Get well soon Alex!  We need to hear those Golden tones.

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

10/02/2021 3:15 pm  #3

Nice win over a tough team.  Merrimack kinda beat themselves though.
Duquesne showed some nice depth in the secondary after the injuries.  There really were 6 interceptions.

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

10/02/2021 3:15 pm  #4

How bout dem Dukes!

10/02/2021 3:25 pm  #5

Very impressive. Go Dukes!

10/02/2021 9:18 pm  #6

Best defensive effort in awhile and I say at least since 2019 Sacred Heart on the road when they held a younger Julius Chestnut and the Pioneers to 6 points. Big 3 and out to start second half and
pressure from Coach Opfar and Farison helped our already outstanding DBs. Coach Richardson has them tackling and ball hawking. Great second half by Owens Lucas QB1 and O line.  Love Macek and his grit!

10/03/2021 9:47 am  #7

10/03/2021 10:00 am  #8

Board footera