Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2021 11:56 am  #1

Season tickets have arrived

My season tickets for the men's team have arrived in my email box.  I plan on printing them out for each game rather than using my phone to gain admittance. 

11/02/2021 8:01 pm  #2

Re: Season tickets have arrived

Printing out my tickets as well, still have a flip-phone (purchased July 2005) and too stubborn to change!

11/02/2021 8:54 pm  #3

Good to see these comments. I'm sick of being questioned about still having a 'land line."  At least our phones aren't rotary-dial.  

11/03/2021 1:01 pm  #4

Haha love it Applecorps!!!  I have Pirates , Steelers and Dukes Football and all are all digital with the good thing being tranaferrability.  While sometimes there is a delay upon admittance because of the scanning process,  a big plus to digital TX is texting or emailing to someone else rather than meeting or figuring out a drop off. Pros and cons with both Go Dukes

11/03/2021 3:12 pm  #5

I just got mine yesterday, but put them on my phone.   Its pretty easy.   Can always print them if I would need to, but if something comes up and I cant make it or just dont feel like going, I can send them via the phone to someone else ASAP.   
Web site says gotta wear a mask, unless eating or drinking, so as long as I keep a cold one in my hand, I am good?  Or will that rule go to the side like at Steeler games?   I dont watch hockey so not sure how Pens fans are doing it.

Last edited by townsonkid (11/03/2021 3:22 pm)

Board footera