Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2021 10:37 pm  #1

Article on Davis Larson

https://hillsdalecollegian.com/2021/11/davis-larson-joins-duquesne-basketball-team/

I’m hearing that Davis will be getting significant minutes for the Dukes. It certainly is a fairly unique story when a coaching staff member has eligibility and suits up. It will be movie script material if Davis help lead the Dukes to their first NCAA appearance in 45 years.

11/06/2021 10:38 am  #2

Re: Article on Davis Larson

Nice story but consider me worried if the plan is now for a kid who played at a lower level and came here as a GA to now be a significant contributor.

11/06/2021 1:10 pm  #3

With the Gunn and Rotroff injuries, the only front court player left is the untested Mo Hima. Larson has to give minutes.

11/06/2021 6:29 pm  #4

Duques102 wrote:

Nice story but consider me worried if the plan is now for a kid who played at a lower level and came here as a GA to now be a significant contributor.

I RESPECTFULLY disagree. This kid maybe 23-24 years old. Experienced & the classic “Coach on the floor. I would take an elder statesman on the court in crunch time over a 18-19 year old. I love the move by Coach Dambrot. Just my opinion. Go Dukes

Board footera