Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/13/2021 7:16 pm  #1

Who’s running the camera?

Somebody’s cousin?  A freshman?  Gimme a break.

11/13/2021 10:12 pm  #2

Re: Who’s running the camera?

Louie Delmastro

11/13/2021 11:10 pm  #3

Lanny Palatdi

11/14/2021 12:04 am  #4

11/14/2021 9:43 am  #5

My thoughts exactly. Clueless production on the part of Duquesne's contracted video company. The presentation of the players looked like ants on the court. Unfortunately, I missed all the poor defensive efforts or lack of on the part of the Dukes in the first half. Let’s face it Belichick is not the most gifted player athletic wise but he brought the Dukes back based on his  defensive efforts. Clearly, the Dukes have no inside game except maybe for Rotroff. I’m sorry but nobody on this team should be exempt for playing hard defense 24/7. If not sit on the bench Coach Huggins, Coach K & Coach Knight style. If Coach Dambrot fails to address this issue pre A10 schedule it will be a mediocre season with no hope for a post season tournament bid. If not for Belichicks effort that point guard last night would have tossed down 50 points. Yes the Dukes did not shoot well last night but defense can keep any team in the game to the final buzzer. I miss the days of the 10/40 with some walk ons pulling big upsets. I guess we will see this Monday. Go Dukes.

11/14/2021 6:18 pm  #6

Great pick up on Lanny.  He burst in the VB one night, rolls over a round table, pulls a gun and points it at the front door.  We’re all sitting there with a pitcher of gin’s tonic watching   And who comes the door after him?  Nobody.  Jeezuz!   Back to our drinks.  I’m shocked to hear things went sour for officer Palatdi.

11/14/2021 9:00 pm  #7

Jumping in late, how terrific is Spears?. I read an earlier comment. I was at the game last night and I got into a discussion with an alumnae who graduated towards the end of the 1960s. The consensus is  that he's enjoyable to watch but he very well may go somewhere else next year. I think that is a tough pill to swallow going forward. Otherwise, I think this team is loaded with talent...a little weak on the inside

11/14/2021 9:08 pm  #8

Let me put it other terms. Here you have this guy who's a terrific talent. Probably better, in my opinion, then sincere carry. He is  very mature defensively and offensively and what's going to happen. Let's hope he stays with the Dukes This is the current system.

11/14/2021 9:09 pm  #9

We have a pretty talented group right now. If Dambrot can cook it up we might surprise some people

Board footera