Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2022 11:59 am  #1

Raoul Women's Basketball Twitter Page

Lots of good info on here, but be warned he is a Michigan and Big 10 homer: https://twitter.com/raoul_000?lang=en and transfer link: https://wbbblog.com/womens-basketball-transfers-d-ii-and-d-iii-2021-22/

One thing to note, Syracuse is now officially opened up there head coaching job and Tami Reiss, the URI coach was once an assistant coach there.  I've already seen her name mentioned with the Virginia opening but I have to think she will likely end up at Syracuse.  Dayton's Shauna Green also being mentioned for Virginia.

Could end up seeing some A10 coaches poached this offseason.  

Would not surprise me to see Stephanie Gaitely from Fordham move on as well.  Though not a hot, young commodity, she is an outstanding X's and O's coach.

Last edited by DU90 (3/05/2022 12:01 pm)

3/06/2022 1:17 pm  #2

Re: Raoul Women's Basketball Twitter Page

The Virginia  and Syracuse jobs are very good openings. It is good to see A10 coaches mentioned. The Fordham coach is the best game day coach in the league. The URI coach has a ton of European connections and her team certainly improved this year. The Dayton coach is a good recruiter. I like the St. Joe and St. Louis coaches for their preparation. I am hoping that we make good changes this off-season and challenge the whole league.

3/21/2022 4:02 pm  #3

HookShot wrote:

The Virginia and Syracuse jobs are very good openings. It is good to see A10 coaches mentioned. The Fordham coach is the best game day coach in the league. The URI coach has a ton of European connections and her team certainly improved this year. The Dayton coach is a good recruiter. I like the St. Joe and St. Louis coaches for their preparation. I am hoping that we make good changes this off-season and challenge the whole league.

Shauna Green has been hired at Illinois

3/22/2022 10:56 am  #4

UMASS's women's coach Tony Verdi has also done a really good job.  

4/06/2022 2:21 pm  #5

Tami Reis has signed a long term extension at RI

Dayton has hired Tamika Williams Jeter from Wittenberg (Div 2)  Jeter played several years in the WNBA and was an assistant coach at Several Power 5 schools (Kentucky, Kansas, Penn State and Ohio State.

Board footera