Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2013 10:24 am  #1

Jim Ferry Radio Show Tonight

It will be from 7:00 to 8:00.  I believe it is on 970.  Link for streamming audio for out of towners below.

http://www.970espn.com/main.html

11/07/2013 11:30 am  #2

Re: Jim Ferry Radio Show Tonight

11/07/2013 4:25 pm  #3

Thanks.

11/07/2013 4:47 pm  #4

Someone please ask about Robinson.

11/07/2013 5:47 pm  #5

One of Ray Goss's first orders of business will be that very subject.  Count on it!!! In fact, don't be surprised if Jim Ferry broaches the subject before he is asked.  Robinson is only 17 years old.  He skipped a school grade earlier in time.  He was originally projected to be a graduate of the class of 2014 and because his grades were apparently more than up to snuff he opted to take the status of being a graduate of the class of 2013.  Because of the switch in schools and the necessity of having a certain amount of "cores" (Thirteen (13) I believe) throughout his high school years,somehow and some way the clearing house apparatus of the NCAA came into the picture.  I believe coach alluded to this scenario without giving a whole bunch of details during his radio show tonight.   Nonetheless, he is clearly ecstatic over Micah's eligibility and the dimension he can add to the offensive mix.  Can't wait to see him Saturday. As to Watkins, he is working himself into shape and I expect, based on coaches comments, he will be without limitations and ready to go full blast within two weeks.  I am more concerned he is in tip top shape for the league schedule. Dukes will need him more than ever if any glitch shows up with respect to Robinson.

Last edited by grammudder (11/07/2013 9:44 pm)

Board footera