Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2022 2:23 pm  #1

My Latest Roster Ideas

Based on this past season's players that have already entered the portal, pending recruits that have made official visits, & the present batch of verbal commitments: I think it is impossible that Ayers, Hima, Tre Williams, Rotroff, Gunn, Barba, & Easley will all be a part of next year's team.

-Most fans seem to think Ayers is already gone.
-Easley's entering the draft seriously reduces the chance he returns.
-Rotroff has graduated & his scholarship might be better used to fortify the backcourt if Tre Williams, Hima, Dixon, & Barre are all on the team.
-McGriff. Hronsky, & one more SG/SF will likely make it difficult for Barba to see real minutes. 
-Gunn may move or be moved on because he is not the quality of player that this rebuild requires & he is only a 1 season rental.
(I wonder if the VP of athletics now has some say in whose scholarship gets renewed
-I can't put to my rest the suspicion I have that KD doesn't believe in Hima & the player knows it. I keep waiting to hear he is in the portal. Being wrong about this would be great.

-Dae Dae Grant, Rich Rolf, & Jamel Horton, in that order, are highest on my wish list of potential additions. 

-I believe that if Bekelja remains on scholarship, we will know that KD will never get this program over the hump. He would be an outstanding walk-on if that could be worked out to the mutual advantage of both the player & the program.

Board footera