Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2022 7:22 pm  #1

4/23/2022 7:23 am  #2

Re: Moonlit Burgers replacing the Red Ring

7/15/2022 11:48 am  #3

I loved the Red Ring-  Sorry to see it go.  It was the Duquesne center before and after each game.

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

8/27/2022 5:16 pm  #4

The Red Ring was a staple for Dukes and Pens games.  I'll miss it for sure.

9/07/2022 10:43 am  #5

Just tried Moonlit for the first time yesterday, I really enjoyed it. They are smash burgers... and they are smashed to the fullest extent of the word so don't expect a juicy burger, but instead a multiple patty burger with great flavorful charred texture meat. The fries are super thin and very good too. I will probably be there often: The drinks are cheap and they have happy hour deals. I am ready to try the chicken sandwich and bacon burger next.

9/07/2022 10:44 am  #6

Forgot to mention my food was ready pretty much right when I sat down and walked out to my table! 

10/13/2022 10:41 am  #7

I live in Dormont where the flagship Moonlit Burgers is located and it is a very popular restaurant.  I think it won Best Burger in the city in a recent poll too.  People come from all around to eat there.  I think Duquesne got this one right!.

I will miss the Red Ring though.  It was part of our game day ritual and fabric of my family.  New traditions begin...

Board footera