Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2022 10:34 am  #26

Re: Game Thread - Alabama State University Hornets

I have to think Dae Dae is a lock for player of the week.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

11/24/2022 12:05 pm  #27

11/24/2022 12:15 pm  #28

Agree CLK!  Happy to hear that the injury to Reece is not that serious - so the MRI or whatever didn't show any damage I am guessing.  Anyway, as KD said we need another big in the rotation and Joe has loads of experience and a good amount of ability.  I just wonder about RJ being able to come back soon and Burre doesn't even seem close so you have to wonder about a redshirt?  Say Burre needs another month, does it make sense to even try to integrate him at that point when you have an established rotation?  What do you guys think about that?  Happy Turkey Day to my Dukes brothers!  Go Dukes!!

11/24/2022 6:43 pm  #29

PistolPete wrote:

Agree CLK!  Happy to hear that the injury to Reece is not that serious - so the MRI or whatever didn't show any damage I am guessing.  Anyway, as KD said we need another big in the rotation and Joe has loads of experience and a good amount of ability.  I just wonder about RJ being able to come back soon and Burre doesn't even seem close so you have to wonder about a redshirt?  Say Burre needs another month, does it make sense to even try to integrate him at that point when you have an established rotation?  What do you guys think about that?  Happy Turkey Day to my Dukes brothers!  Go Dukes!!

Good point Pistol I would say unless Gunn and Reece both are out for extended periods he probably will redshirt!

Board footera