Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/28/2022 9:17 pm  #1

Logo gear?

So almost two years after all they hype introducing the new lion logo, there is still no actual gear with it for sale?

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

12/28/2022 9:55 pm  #2

Re: Logo gear?

Tejas_Duke wrote:

So almost two years after all they hype introducing the new lion logo, there is still no actual gear with it for sale?

I understand your point Tejas but I think in this case supply continues to exceed demand.

12/29/2022 6:16 pm  #3

Go to Dicks Sporting goods. Giving away Duquesne gear. Dirt cheap. Hoodies very good look and comfortable.

12/30/2022 4:09 pm  #4

Ironduke81 wrote:

Go to Dicks Sporting goods. Giving away Duquesne gear. Dirt cheap. Hoodies very good look and comfortable.

I don't see anything (online anyway) with the new lion logo.

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

1/01/2023 2:07 pm  #5

Tejas:  FYI!

Spoke with a Barnes & Noble clerk who was in charge of a movable stand at the Cooper Fieldhouse during the  Rhode Island game yesterday.  There has been an order for Duquesne merchandise bearing the Lion Brand for some time. She does not know the reason for the delay in their receiving merchandise.  She invited me to check in on Wednesday when Dukes play VCU.  I'll post her update on this board!

1/01/2023 2:37 pm  #6

Still have no clue whatsoever as to the freaky blue lion.  We are the Dukes.  All the bogus sales job about having a lion in the seal is BS.  There’s a dove and a book there too.
Let’s go Duquesne Doves!
Better yet Go Librarians!

Honor tradition, don’t screw with it.  No other team pulls this garbage.

Last edited by coffee (1/01/2023 2:39 pm)

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

1/02/2023 12:47 am  #7

grammudder wrote:

Spoke with a Barnes & Noble clerk who was in charge of a movable stand at the Cooper Fieldhouse during the  Rhode Island game yesterday.  There has been an order for Duquesne merchandise bearing the Lion Brand for some time. She does not know the reason for the delay in their receiving merchandise.  She invited me to check in on Wednesday when Dukes play VCU.  I'll post her update on this board!

So in other words "Typical Duquesne of the last 45 years."  Thanks for asking.

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

1/02/2023 2:13 pm  #8

Tejas_Duke wrote:

grammudder wrote:

So in other words "Typical Duquesne of the last 45 years."  Thanks for asking.

Or global supply chain issues are still a real thing 💁🏼‍♀️

1/03/2023 7:27 am  #9

Has the Lion mascot ever showed up for a game?   I dont recall ever seeing it in public.

1/03/2023 8:59 am  #10

townsonkid wrote:

Has the Lion mascot ever showed up for a game?   I dont recall ever seeing it in public.

He's been traipsing around the Coop at games. Not crazy about the look but like the look of the team so far so overlooking the mascot!!

Board footera