Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2023 6:50 pm  #51

Re: Game Thread - George Mason University Patriots

BluffHunter wrote:

Here's a thread of videos of friends of Dambrot's congratulating him including Shaka Smart, Bob Huggins, and others that Dambrot have affected:
https://twitter.com/DuqMBB/status/1623508664123547649/photo/1

Wow... just wow.   Duquesne is fortunate to have this man here.   All of these folks know him better than others who don’t appreciate the icon of college basketball we have here.   He deserves our appreciation and our support.  He didn’t have to come here but glad he did.

He’s the best coach we’ve had since before I can remember.  Appreciate him and don’t pull the rug out from under him like some moron did to the only other winning coach we had in over a half century.

A great coach and a great man.

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

2/09/2023 8:04 pm  #52

Team confidence & cohesion are so great right now. Almost every player made significant positive contributions to this win

I thought the offensive execution was the best this season. A long shooting slump did not derail the positive momentum.

MUST BEAT THE BONNIES!!!

2/09/2023 8:37 pm  #53

PhoenixRising2 wrote:

Good defense resulting in missed shots and steals creates transition opportunities.  The Dukes capitalized on that in the last two games.  The Dukes defensive efficiency is now 135th in the country; down from 231st in mid-December.  This improvement is why the Dukes are poised to beat any team in the A-10.

Also, did my eyes deceive me - didn't Austin Rotroff have at least one defensive rebound?  He was credited for 5 offensive rebounds but no defensive rebounds.

It might have been one that he pulled down but ended up in another Dukes hands.

Last edited by NapaDuke (2/09/2023 8:58 pm)

2/09/2023 8:52 pm  #54

phil95 wrote:

Team confidence & cohesion are so great right now. Almost every player made significant positive contributions to this win

I thought the offensive execution was the best this season. A long shooting slump did not derail the positive momentum.

MUST BEAT THE BONNIES!!!

When I see another team sub someone in, I assume it's likely a lesser player, but this team has as much talent on the bench waiting to come as the starters. And when they do get in, there is no drop off in performance. I don't mean just the six man. It was good to see KD having a big lead and playing so many kids on his 500 win.

Board footera