Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2023 12:41 pm  #1

Congrats to HCKD on #500

Let’s get some more!

Go Dukes!

2/09/2023 12:52 pm  #2

Re: Congrats to HCKD on #500

Quite an accomplishment.  Wouldn't it be something if he could reach #510 this season?  

2/09/2023 1:37 pm  #3

I also want to congratulate coach D for this amazing accomplishment.
I am on board with whatever the plan is for him here at Duquesne.
This one year turnaround has my juices flowing.
Thanks again coach keep it going!
And as always Go Dukes!

2/09/2023 6:52 pm  #4

BluffHunter wrote:

Here's a thread of videos of friends of Dambrot's congratulating him including Shaka Smart, Bob Huggins, and others that Dambrot have affected:
https://twitter.com/DuqMBB/status/1623508664123547649/photo/1

Wow... just wow.   Duquesne is fortunate to have this man here.   All of these folks know him better than others who don’t appreciate the icon of college basketball we have here.   He deserves our appreciation and our support.  He didn’t have to come here but glad he did.

He’s the best coach we’ve had since before I can remember.  Appreciate him and don’t pull the rug out from under him like some moron did to the only other winning coach we had in over a half century.

A great coach and a great man.

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

2/09/2023 9:23 pm  #5

500 wins is a momentous achievement. He did it in 25 years, which means an average of 20 wins a year. He knows how to coach, but even more importantly, he has adjusted to the transfer portal and NIL situation better than most. You always have to keep learning or you are left in the dust. Improvise, adapt and overcome. 

Board footera