Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2023 6:05 am  #1

Who's this guy?

Johnny at the Bluffblog has Lucas Perusak (sp?) coming to Duquesne. 

5/24/2023 7:05 am  #2

Re: Who's this guy?

You must admit, KD always has a few surprises up the sleeve of his recruiting jacket.

http://sehsbasketball.blogspot.com/

5/24/2023 10:05 am  #3

WashPaRick wrote:

I would guess he is a walk-on player.  A team is allowed 3 walk-ons.  We had not heard about thus kid who committed on April 21st, but the other two are Anish and DiMichele.  

5/24/2023 10:57 am  #4

Not sure about the level of competition but the video shows some nice instincts and vertical.
https://www.hudl.com/profile/13232800/Lucas-Perusek

5/24/2023 3:02 pm  #5

CLK wrote:

WashPaRick wrote:

I would guess he is a walk-on player.  A team is allowed 3 walk-ons.  We had not heard about thus kid who committed on April 21st, but the other two are Anish and DiMichele.  

Did you happen to come across any offers for Lucas, D-I or otherwise, in your research? I didn't.

5/24/2023 3:34 pm  #6

This highlight package is long & features Lucas speaking as well as playing in a win against very good high school competition.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30cyHVGR4-Y

Hometown Scouting Report: Cleveland, Ohio
 Rodger Bohn  January 28, 2023 
Over the past two weeks, I went to my hometown of Cleveland to catch some of the city’s best. Hitting a number of local games throughout the week along with the loaded Chet Mason Invitational.

Lucas Perusek, 6’2, PG/SG, Lakewood St. Edward’s (OH), 2023
Not only is he the leader for the top ranked team in Cleveland, but his St. Ed’s squad is also the top ranked team in Ohio’s biggest division (D1). Ranked No. 36 in the latest Ballislife FAB 50, Perusek is the glue on a St. Ed’s unit coached by Eric Flannery (who many consider to be the best coach in the state of Ohio). The super gritty guard is a big-time athlete (38 inch vertical), can lock down on either guard spot, and is outstanding finishing through contact. Perusek is still wide open with his recruitment as well.

Consider me intrigued.

Last edited by phil95 (5/24/2023 3:36 pm)

5/24/2023 5:32 pm  #7

phil95 wrote:

CLK wrote:

WashPaRick wrote:

Did you happen to come across any offers for Lucas, D-I or otherwise, in your research? I didn't.

No, I didn't see any other offers for him.  He didn't start for his team until his senior year.  He was an honorable mention all-state and looks like a really good athlete.  We have two walk on players in him and DiMichele that are intriguing to me also.

5/25/2023 6:11 am  #8

Walk on players show promise. Bottom line top to bottom makes a formidable team. In house scrimmages should also be at a high level which will no doubt benefit the Dukes come game time .

Board footera