Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2023 5:43 pm  #1

Women Win Super Bowl (I mean City Classic)

Women beat Pitt 57-56 (they trailed most of the game - hit a few late 3's and hung on)  Megan had 20 -   Know Pitt is struggling a little and it could take some time for the new coach to get the team where he wants them - but still nice to get a win when the team shot poorly most of the day.  

11/18/2023 5:54 pm  #2

Re: Women Win Super Bowl (I mean City Classic)

Anytime you beat Pitt it is a great win.  Pitt was slightly favored in this game.  Dan Burt goes to 6-4 vs. Pitt.  Nice way for the Dukes to go into the Thanksgiving break.  Congratulations! 

11/18/2023 5:57 pm  #3

It was a great win today!  Most of the team struggled on offense today but they made up for that with solid defense all afternoon.  Kiandra Browne did so many of those little things that don't show up in the box score plus hit crucial free throws down the stretch.  I was very impressed with her play in this the first time I've gotten to see her in person.  Meg along with Nae and Tess provided the bulk of the points while playing strong defense displaying the grit that it takes to win a close game against a big rival.  Let's Go Dukes!

11/18/2023 8:58 pm  #4

I think Kiandra earned a lot more playing time today.  Love her energy and enthusiasm.

11/20/2023 8:21 am  #5

Kiandra gave the Dukes an inside physical presence. They need one more. Perhaps K. Ammons will be next to get an opportunity.

Board footera