Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2024 12:12 pm  #51

Re: Game Thread - George Mason University Patriots

Phil, completely agree with your thoughts on Mahorcic.

Regarding Jake, I also thought he had an off game, but even in an “off game,” we were a +12 with him on the court yesterday. His impact, regardless of his numbers, is tough to deny.

One other thought from me after watching yesterday’s game. Most teams this season have completely hounded and denied Grant any clean looks, so he has had to settle for some tougher ones. Yesterday, I thought he finally got some open ones. Hopefully this continues because I don’t think he’ll miss too many more of those open ones going forward. If he continues to patiently wait for those looks to come and finds his rhythm, we are going to be a dangerous dangerous team in the A10 tournament.

3/03/2024 1:20 pm  #52

This was a bit of an odd quote from Tony Skinn, as reported by a sports reporter from the Washington Post:

https://x.com/D1scourse/status/1764046829258444903?s=20

Would never occur to me that players would check out or try to protect themselves to stay healthy so that they can maximize their value in the transfer portal and NIL.  

3/03/2024 1:25 pm  #53

PhoenixRising2 wrote:

This was a bit of an odd quote from Tony Skinn, as reported by a sports reporter from the Washington Post:

https://x.com/D1scourse/status/1764046829258444903?s=20

Would never occur to me that players would check out or try to protect themselves to stay healthy so that they can maximize their value in the transfer portal and NIL.  

Yeah, there was some speculation about that very thing on the GM message board yesterday.

Board footera