Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2014 1:06 pm  #26

Re: Appalachian State

Very encouraged by last night's first half in particular. BTW, I did see the game from my usual vantage point in B2. Coulter took less shots which was also encouraging. A step in the right direction for him in fulfilling his role on this team. Watkins is looking better each game. Rust is wearing off. Need to get Mason more looks. Can't settle for 4 or 5 shots per game from him. I was wrong about Mason not needing to play this year, but we have to use him effectively, not just to pull teams out of a zone. Team needs to look for him more when he is able to get open. Too many missed opportunities, I thought. Soko really can get to the hoop when the spirit moves him! Looking forward to Fordham next week. A must win? Maybe not but it would certainly pave the way for better things to come.

1/03/2014 1:24 pm  #27

I looked for Robinson in the stands last night and could not find him. Usually he sits above the bench mid way up. I hope that does not portend anything bad.

1/03/2014 5:24 pm  #28

pressurecooker wrote:

I looked for Robinson in the stands last night and could not find him. Usually he sits above the bench mid way up. I hope that does not portend anything bad.

Speculation is that since he couldn't play, or practice, he went home for the break like any other student.

Board footera