Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2024 10:45 am  #1

I want more and more and more!

When I go to the YMCA I usually wear some type of Duquesne t-shirt and no one has ever commented. Until today. I wore my newly purchased 2024 A-10 Champs shirt and "Let's go Dukes", "Did you watch the game?", etc. were the comments from strangers today! Pittsburgh is embracing the Dukes! Let's keep supporting both the men's and women's teams with our cheering, attendance and donations so this success can be the catalyst for regaining our rightful place at the top of basketball in Pittsburgh.

3/22/2024 11:22 am  #2

Re: I want more and more and more!

I couldn't agree more. This has been a magical run that the few Dukes fans from the last couple decades have loved. The run will end though, whether it be next game or next month. I hope the basketball program, the athletic department, and the whole university is able to take advantage of it. Hearing you guys from the 70s and earlier talk about Dukes hoops ruling the city is almost unimaginable to this class of 2004 alum. I'd love to see it happen again.

3/22/2024 11:52 am  #3

Re: I want more and more and more!

I just came back from some shopping with my usual Dukes hat on and folks kept saying to me great game. Win tomorrow, and they should, then the whole country will know how to pronounce Duquesne.

Board footera