Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2014 12:17 pm  #1

1/06/2014 7:16 pm  #2

Re: Jim Ferry Radio Show tonight

Any chance of a link?

1/06/2014 7:59 pm  #3

1/06/2014 8:10 pm  #4

1/06/2014 9:02 pm  #5

Sounds like they expect a decision on Robinson next week. I think I've heard that before. Got a sense that if he is eligible next week that he's going to play.

1/06/2014 9:09 pm  #6

WashPaRick wrote:

Sounds like they expect a decision on Robinson next week. I think I've heard that before. Got a sense that if he is eligible next week that he's going to play.

Rick it sure sounded like that to me also.

1/06/2014 10:28 pm  #7

I think that if somehow they win the next two, Ferry might think they can do some damage, and that Robinson can help.

1/07/2014 7:02 am  #8

Unlike the decision regarding Micah Mason, I'm undecided about Robinson. I would love to have him, but the kid has lost half a season, will spend a couple weeks fight rust, and might be risking an injury. I would leave it up to him and the coach. Apologies, you guys know I'm not the wishy-washy type; I'm trying to think about what's best for a kid who might be our best hope for the future.

1/07/2014 9:23 am  #9

At this point, I'd almost rather redshirt him anyway unless he's already told the coaching staff he only plans to be around for four years regardless.  Too hard coming in halfway thru the season without real practice time and any game action IMO.

1/07/2014 12:35 pm  #10

rogabee wrote:

At this point, I'd almost rather redshirt him anyway unless he's already told the coaching staff he only plans to be around for four years regardless.  Too hard coming in halfway thru the season without real practice time and any game action IMO.

That's the one thing that worries me. I'd hate to let him sit out, and then see him transfer to some big school as a 5th year grad student.

1/13/2014 6:41 pm  #11

JF radio show tonight (1/13) @ 8:00. 

http://www.970espn.com/main.html

Board footera