Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

UPCOMING GAMES:
Lipscomb @ Duquesne - Nov. 4 - 8:00 PM
Princeton @ Duquesne - Nov. 8 - 8:30 PM
Dukes @ DePaul - Nov. 15 - 9:00 PM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2024 6:28 pm  #1

Looking For A Volunteer

I just wanted to ask if someone would be interested in coordinating the recruiting section on this Board.  I usually find recruiting information on Twitter and post them to my Twitter account, but lately have been negligent in posting it here.   I know others also see recruiting information and post articles and information.  It would be nice to have someone who has the interest, time and desire to coordinate this section.  I was thinking about a master database spreadsheet, with separate threads for each prospect, where anyone could post articles, videos or comments. 

6/24/2024 11:48 am  #2

Re: Looking For A Volunteer

Thank you for putting this out there. I’m thinking we can use this…

https://pittsburghsportsnow.com/2024/06/24/introducing-the-duquesne-basketball-recruiting-board/

6/24/2024 12:44 pm  #3

George does a great job following recruiting, and that works great thanks.  I will pin the link in the recruiting section,  If anyone wants to add, additional information, comments or videos on specific recruits they can start new threads. 

I want to encourage everyone again to post interesting items they see.  Many of the fans that come here are older guys that don't do social media.  They look to this Board for information.   Thanks

6/24/2024 3:36 pm  #4

I will surely try to keep up and create a new thread if I see a new name online that has not been mentioned on this board. I also like the idea of a spreadsheet. I could see myself doing that in some free time if work ever slows down.

6/25/2024 7:21 am  #5

BluffHunter wrote:

I will surely try to keep up and create a new thread if I see a new name online that has not been mentioned on this board. I also like the idea of a spreadsheet. I could see myself doing that in some free time if work ever slows down.

Thanks BluffHunter

6/26/2024 3:21 pm  #6

What about Phil95?  He knows recruiting. He’s been pretty quiet lately.

6/27/2024 6:02 am  #7

BluffHunter wrote:

Thanks Bluff always look forward to seeing your timely news flashes! I’m sure you can handle the labor of love task.

Between you and CLK we always get the best coverage

6/27/2024 9:18 am  #8

Motor wrote:

BluffHunter wrote:

Thanks Bluff always look forward to seeing your timely news flashes! I’m sure you can handle the labor of love task.

Between you and CLK we always get the best coverage

I appreciate that a ton!! I don't belong in the same sentence as a legend like CLK though!

Board footera