Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/13/2014 10:11 am  #26

Re: LaSalle scouting report

Better easy analysis.  A team expected to score 76 points scored 75.  When you shoot 44 % you get 75 points.  A team expected to score 76 points scored 56.  When you shoot 24 % you get 56 points.  Result 20 point loss.  No more and no less.  GA and Charlie had nothing to do with it. Those who still hang of that thread need to get off it.  Truth is that excepting Domo McKoy all of our kids crapped and wet the bed.  No more and no less.  Ritter-you have some  "Dear John" letters to deliver to the rest of the yellow fever victims.  See ya when you're done.

1/13/2014 1:15 pm  #27

Box Score & Video

http://www.goduquesne.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/011214aaa.html

Outside of McKoy little support.  I honestly don't know how to feel about this team today.  The Dukes just could not compete yesterday.  Yes LaSalle is a good team, but except for McKoy our players did not even look like they belonged in this league. Hard to take, but that is what I saw.  Is this an anomaly, or is this what we can expect the rest of the way in the A10?   Will this game light a fire or is the tent folding?  Too soon to tell, but very disappointed today about how poorly we looked.

1/13/2014 2:28 pm  #28

This is NOT an anomaly.  Most people know that their winning record is from beating poor teams.  Yes, this is the way it is going to be.  Actually, I was surprised that Soko hasn't been called for walking more in earlier games.  The officials just let it go.  He could Not drive against their big guys and tight defense.  Micah was played very tight and wasn't open to shoot.  He almost needs time for a set shot.  Someone said earlier they need some new plays to get those two open.  As I said on a different post, I think the Dukes played to their ability.  

Board footera