Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2014 5:50 pm  #1

RIP Brian Anselmino

Sadly, the Dukes lose one of the family today. 
Brian Anselmino, 1990, was killed in a car crash.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/washington/2014/02/22/Fatal-crash-closes-I-70-eastbound-in-South-Strabane/stories/201402220148

His family will be in my prayers.

2/22/2014 7:18 pm  #2

Re: RIP Brian Anselmino

Some things are more important than today's game.

2/23/2014 8:04 am  #3

To young to soon. prayers to his friends, teammates, and family. His 12 year old son survived the crash and was treated at Childrens Hospital, no words

2/23/2014 2:48 pm  #4

This is very sad. Prayers for the family. Brian Anselmino was one of those guys who always got the most out of his talent, always played hard, always played to win. One of my favorite Dukes as a player.

2/23/2014 4:24 pm  #5

I remember Brian as a big kid, especially as a sr. He was one of the bright spots in John Carroll's first year I believe. I Spoke with him several times and he was a polite young man, a strong rebounder who always seemed to find a rebound to put back or get free to score inside. I wish his family and friends well during this difficult time.

A diehard fan since 1961

2/25/2014 4:43 pm  #6

Phildog wrote:

I remember Brian as a big kid, especially as a sr. He was one of the bright spots in John Carroll's first year I believe. I Spoke with him several times and he was a polite young man, a strong rebounder who always seemed to find a rebound to put back or get free to score inside. I wish his family and friends well during this difficult time.

I remember him as a solid player. On a good team, he'd be your 4th or 5th best player. Unfortunately, on those talent poor teams, he had to carry a heavy load.

2/25/2014 11:03 pm  #7

Board footera