Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2014 2:28 pm  #1

Duane Notice

Wonder if he's questioning his last minute change of heart???

http://deadspin.com/frank-martin-to-player-answer-the-(profanity)-question-a-1538162805

3/08/2014 9:26 am  #2

Re: Duane Notice

Frank Martin scares me. I think he's one of those guys who if not for sports, would probably be involved in some nefarious activities, or doing doing time.

Time to transfer Duane!

3/08/2014 10:40 am  #3

That is a shame, he is just a young college kid as well as a basketball player, shades of Mike Rice,Jr?

A diehard fan since 1961

3/08/2014 11:12 am  #4

I'm looking forward to my 40th high school reunion this year.  We'll laugh about things that happened long ago just like we do every 5 years.  And one of the things we laugh about every 5 years is the time in 9th grade when our junior high basketball coach threatened to sodomize one of my teammates with a red, hot poker if he threw a 4th straight in bounds pass away.  (This was after a made basket and the first 3 errant passes resulted in 3 layups for the opponents, all by the same kid.)  I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing at the time while on the bench and risk drawing the coach's ire to me. 

Times have changed.  Notice shouldn't put up with that and should transfer.

3/08/2014 11:56 am  #5

Maybe Martin should join Mike Rice. Jr. in anger management classes.  Either that or he could have grabbed a basketball and asked Notice "Hey (profanity), what's the capital of Thailand?"  Too, too bad.  Some serious recruiting was done and almost accomplished by Ferry with Notice and the kid who went to Butler who now wants to transfer and whose name escapes me.  Maybe the kids made the wrong choices.  But then again, we wouldn't have had all the fun we have had watching Micah Mason perform. 

Board footera