Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2014 5:29 pm  #26

Re: Survey

I wonder if RE is even looking for a head coaching gig right now. Can't be too bad of a gig being half an hour away from home, and being in a P5 conference, the pay is probably not too bad. WVU is having a good year though, so maybe this offseason might be a good time for him to look into another head coaching gig.

12/15/2014 5:36 pm  #27

'81 What you say about Ron looking for a head coaching job is true. And I don't think he's hurting financially.

Last edited by Westender (12/15/2014 9:50 pm)

12/16/2014 1:11 pm  #28

Everyone who actually wants Duquesne to succeed is pissed and embarrassed at Jim Ferry right now. Some of us "numb nuts"(HAHA good one), as you refer to us on twitter actually aren't rooting for a specific coach. We root for the program. Ferry certainly isn't helping himself by constantly throwing his players under the bus. Hopefully he gets it turned around or else him and Amodio should be shown the door together.

12/16/2014 1:29 pm  #29

Welcom Alum11! Hope you'll be a regular contributor.

12/16/2014 1:38 pm  #30

ElDuque wrote:

Welcom Alum11! Hope you'll be a regular contributor.

Thanks. I walked out of the RMU game about halfway thru the second half and I don't plan on attending any more games until I'm convinced Ferry is starting to make some headway. And by headway I don't mean the upcoming fools gold 4 game winning streak against borderline D1 schools. They simply don't deserve paying customers right now, imo.

Board footera