Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/14/2014 8:40 am  #1

The Future?

I've noticed a few posters have mentioned "returning their tickets" as a way of getting the attention of the "Powers that Be" -  In this case the Athletic Department already has the money and probably doesn't give a damn.

How's this for a pair of novel Ideas -  If some of the Big Bucks Donors said "My contribution will be based on the NUMBER of WINS the team achieves each year!!  Whether it is X dollars per win or  x dollars in the under 10 range x+a in the 10-15 range and so on.  It used to make me shake my head back when they had all those signs & posts about the number of 3's the Dukes made and the related contributions --  I'm sure "Joe from California" was a LOT more interested in how many 3's the team made as opposed to "did we win"

Second Idea - is a Challenge to the Administration -  Let's base NEXT YEAR'S ticket prices on the number of games the team wins this year --  Presently the signs outside Palumbo lead me to believe the present structure is $22  $17  $12 - Next year's Middle price would be based on how many games we win this year --  So the price you would pay for a chair backed seat in either B1-B4 or the other side of the building would be based on how successful the team is.    

Board footera