Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/24/2015 8:21 pm  #1

Duquesne 48, Richmond 47 = Women's WNIT

Congratulations Ladies! - tough game that went down to the last second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/24/2015 8:22 pm  #2

Re: Duquesne 48, Richmond 47 = Women's WNIT

Moving on!

3/24/2015 8:38 pm  #3

Wonderful!

3/24/2015 8:54 pm  #4

Best atmsophere I ever saw at a women's basketball at Palumbo!

Hard fought win, considering that Jose-Anne fouled out, Amadea didn't score, & the officiating was horrible,

We play at WVU Thursday at 7:00.  Sure hope it's televised & a local station picks it up.

Oddly, Darrelle Porter was there & his presence was announced to the crowd before the game.  Got a smattering of applause.  I was glad about the reaction.  He worked hard at DU.

Last edited by Officer Dribble (3/24/2015 8:55 pm)

3/24/2015 9:06 pm  #5

Onward and Upward!!

Nice article about Chassidy in the Trib Review - last line is something like "she'll be missed"  The HIGH SCHOOL VERSION will be and while she won't HAVE to be a scorer at DU hopefully she'll have a nice solid career!!

3/24/2015 10:37 pm  #6

Officer Dribble wrote:

Oddly, Darrelle Porter was there & his presence was announced to the crowd before the game.  Got a smattering of applause.  I was glad about the reaction.  He worked hard at DU.

He was put into an impossible situation. 29 years old, and given the worst staff you could imagine. A bunch of inexperienced 20 somethings.

Board footera