Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/17/2017 2:52 pm  #1

One last game

Bryant.

#OwnTheGame

11/17/2017 3:49 pm  #2

Re: One last game

Sorry El Duque for not posting. Still down and can't believe we are not going to FCS playoffs after that 7 game winning streak! Thanks and agree

11/17/2017 7:06 pm  #3

Get better sir.

Own the Recovery!

11/18/2017 1:50 pm  #4

Thanks for sharing El Duque and again thanks for the fan board. I am going to give our man Coffee a call too but I like that all Duquesne sports in one place. Steelers looking pretty good too

11/18/2017 3:00 pm  #5

I'm just gonna come out and I say it. Play calling and undisciplined play. Very disappointing. That's on Schmitt and staff. I think they should be put on notice for next year. We have too much talent and a lot invested for this kind of result.

Last edited by MikeR (11/18/2017 3:08 pm)

11/18/2017 3:17 pm  #6

MikeR wrote:

I'm just gonna come out and I say it. Play calling and undisciplined play. Very disappointing. That's on Schmitt and staff. I think they should be put on notice for next year. We have too much talent and a lot invested for this kind of result.

the lack of discipline ( delay of game , other pre snap penalties , and personal fouls ) is mind boggling - not just today but thru the season - particularly these last 4 or 5 games.

the db's are very weak in pass coverage , and are prone to pass interference calls. they also do not tackle very well.

oh well , let's get 'em next year.

Board footera