Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2018 8:41 am  #1

DK Pittsburgh Sports article on Iron Dukes

In case anyone missed my conversation with Alley Oop, who thinks we should genuflect to old-school print newspapers who toss coverage to Duquesne the way a dog hater shares filet mignon with an ugly hound dog, the coverage is to be found on the content sites.

Like this: https://www.dkpittsburghsports.com/2018/07/05/playoff-duquesne-football-schmitt/

7/06/2018 3:50 pm  #2

Re: DK Pittsburgh Sports article on Iron Dukes

We comin El Duque! Thanks for the post@

7/07/2018 11:36 am  #3

Thanks, ElDuque. I'm with you; it's remarkable how high of a percentage of my publication spend now goes to these new "content" sites, either through subscription or donation.  I'm more than willing to support sites that provide me with content that I am looking for.

7/07/2018 7:15 pm  #4

Agree Phoenix and I have to learn how to post links! Haha. Thanks to you for contributing the same on here!

7/07/2018 7:19 pm  #5

PhoenixRising2 wrote:

Thanks, ElDuque. I'm with you; it's remarkable how high of a percentage of my publication spend now goes to these new "content" sites, either through subscription or donation.  I'm more than willing to support sites that provide me with content that I am looking for.

7/07/2018 7:20 pm  #6

I just came across link re Duquesne hiring womens LaX coach but don't know how to post link on here. I am still a dinosaur!Haha

Board footera