Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2018 9:09 pm  #1

2018 Schedule Includes 2 BCS Teams. UMass and Hawaii

According to the New Hampshire Gazette, we start off the year in 0 Week at UMass in August and play Hawaii as well.  Two FCS teams... We did well against Buffalo and the program gets some big money.

http://www.gazettenet.com/UMass-football-adds-two-Big-Ten-games-to-2019-schedule-10128762

Trip to Amherst in August then to the islands anyone?

Last edited by coffee (3/03/2018 11:55 am)

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

1/28/2018 11:59 am  #2

Re: 2018 Schedule Includes 2 BCS Teams. UMass and Hawaii

Hey Coffee thanks for the post! I am going to attempt to get to both games and I know there are travel packages being suggested among alums.These games  will be difficult for the Dukes and I think 2 years ago we would have beaten UMass but they are a lot better now! Either way good for progress and program revenue and so excited for all  of Duquesne athletics under Dave Harper's leadership! PS. So glad to see you posting and will give you a call

1/29/2018 11:17 am  #3

On FBSchedules website, it says we are also playing at Hawaii in 2022 (September 10).

7/27/2018 9:11 am  #4

5:30 PM kickoff for UMass game--looks like the earliest kickoff for any game (FCS or FBS) on the first day of the 2018 season.

Last edited by scduke (7/27/2018 3:52 pm)

7/28/2018 7:38 am  #5

#WeComin 

Here's to a playoff season and some national spotlight on the Iron Dukes!

We've got a couple kids on NFL training camp rosters. There are a couple kids on the current team who may be heading for NFL careers.

It's a golden age on the Bluff.

Board footera