Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2019 1:43 pm  #1

Duquesne - Bonaventure Video Stream

I did not see the game listed on ESPN+ so I checked and it is being streamed on Stadium Sports.  I have attached the link below. 

https://watchstadium.com/live/st-bonaventure-at-duquesne-mens-basketball/

2/05/2019 1:47 pm  #2

Re: Duquesne - Bonaventure Video Stream

Thanks!

2/05/2019 6:19 pm  #3

Much appreciated

2/06/2019 1:23 am  #4

Do you have to be a subscriber to Stadium Sports to see the game?

2/06/2019 7:36 am  #5

I started to research this after seeing yesterday's post. My Smart TV has an app on it called "TV Plus," which I've never used in the two years I've had it. One of the listed channels in that app is Stadium Sports. I clicked on it last night and saw an all-access program on the Nevada basketball program. The programming guide also listed the Duquesne-Bona game for 7:30 tonight. No subscription, nothing additional to do. I don't know how many people this will help, but it might be an option. 

2/06/2019 10:17 am  #6

Is Ellis cannon doing this game or is it a Bonnie broadcast off video? Very strange no espn+ pickup. Thank you CLK for your efforts. Was this a lack of local sponsor issue.? Enjoy at home the local flavor of the Big E & Binzer.

2/06/2019 10:38 am  #7

Ironduke81 wrote:

Is Ellis cannon doing this game or is it a Bonnie broadcast off video? Very strange no espn+ pickup. Thank you CLK for your efforts. Was this a lack of local sponsor issue.? Enjoy at home the local flavor of the Big E & Binzer.

Stadium has a contract with the A10 just like ESPN or NBC does.

Also Stadium uses their own announcers so no Josh/Benz/Ellis today

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

2/06/2019 12:14 pm  #8

Fun fact, Dr Giannini (sp?) is the color commentator tonight

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

2/06/2019 5:31 pm  #9

I wonder if Stadium still comes on channel 22?

2/06/2019 5:43 pm  #10

Stadium had its own channel on Comcast.   In Pittsburgh area it’s channel 198 or 1182.   My guide lists the game at 7:30

2/06/2019 7:25 pm  #11

Can't find Stadium on the Smart TV, but it appears to be free on internet (with registration).

2/06/2019 7:56 pm  #12

Game is on Channel 22.2 over the air.

2/06/2019 9:50 pm  #13

I hope this the last game on Stadium Sports.  Very frustrating streaming video experience.

2/06/2019 10:08 pm  #14

I remember watching a game on Stadium last year and didn't have any problems. Tonight was unbearable though. A couple complete cutouts and almost constant skipping in the second half. I don't know if anyone else had closed captioning on. Mine was stuck on in the first half before I finally figured out how to turn it off at the half. It was the worst captioning I've ever seen. They misspelled Carry and Dambrot just about every way possible (Figaro Kerry and Coach Deborah were probably the worst. Plus at one point they said the king has been very sexually diverse instead of Duquesne has been very aggressive defensively.

2/06/2019 10:22 pm  #15

CLK wrote:

I hope this the last game on Stadium Sports.  Very frustrating streaming video experience.

It was on regular tv here. No problems at all. Did you check to see if one of your over the air stations carries it?

2/08/2019 3:38 pm  #16

You can watch a replay of this game on the link below.

2/08/2019 4:28 pm  #17

CLK wrote:

It was ugly enough the first time.

2/08/2019 6:17 pm  #18

yak-rbc wrote:

CLK wrote:

It was ugly enough the first time.

FYI, it was ugly the second time also, so don't watch it if it will upset you. I posted this for those who may have been looking for the replay.  

Personally, I always watch the replays, win or lose.  It gives me a different perspective on replay.  For example, I looked at a guy like Bizeau.  I thought he played well again in the minutes he played.  I really think he can be effective in the high post against the zone.  

Board footera