Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2019 8:59 am  #1

Men's team off to school record start

Duquesne took down Robert Morris last night 2-0 in the first road game of the season and capture the annual Steel City Derby. It's the first win in Moon since 2009

Duquesne is now 5-0-1 overall.

They entered this week ranked 10th in the southeast region of the United Soccer Coaches' Poll (it's been a long time since I've seen us in it)

The Dukes have matched a school record 5 straight wins, last done in 2006.

Duquesne is also one result away from matching/surpassing the school record for hottest start of the season, currently 5-0-2 set in 2002.

GK Robbie McKelvey is (I believe) 7th in NCAA save percentage...but he faces a much higher volume of shots, with 31 saves after last night with no one else in the top 12 with more than 17 saves.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

9/19/2019 9:59 am  #2

Re: Men's team off to school record start

Great start that is for sure.   Hopefully they can keep it up I’m A10 play.  The conference schedule is so bizarre.  Not all teams play each other.  A team can really get screwed that way.

9/19/2019 4:30 pm  #3

Re: Men's team off to school record start

Can Pittsburgh become a soccer town?  The fan base is growing.

Aldo "Buff" Donelli has to be inducted in the local Riverhounds Hall of Fame.  We was american soccer of his generation as well as a great player and coach for the football team.

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

Board footera