Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2020 4:18 pm  #1

Its Fordham.

That’s all.  Good day

Wash your hands.

3/11/2020 6:10 pm  #2

Re: Its Fordham.

YUK - the team I did not want to play - I was hoping for GW - 
Go Dukes

3/11/2020 6:22 pm  #3

It's going to be a great game, just hopefully not too ugly. The matchup all game between Eyisi and Hughes at PPG was one of the best battles I've seen all year. He hasn't played though since he had 5 minutes against Duquesne at Rose Hill. Did he get hurt that game? An interesting stat was shown during the game against GW today, Fordham has the 10th best defensive points allowed per game in D1, but have the 5th worst ppg in the nation. Their defense will be nerve wracking for sure.

3/11/2020 6:34 pm  #4

I think Michael scores 50 in a run away

3/11/2020 6:58 pm  #5

Memo to Rotroff foul foul foul make them shoot foul shots. Dukes against Richmond 10-25. Play like Bill Laimbeer.Great job improving offensively. Not a hater but challenge every shot . 4& 5 generally shot 55-65 % foul line hello. Michael Hughes no fouls Steele 3 to 4. Not loving this matchup. Duquesne guards have to step up. It’s time. Get by Rams I like the Dukes chances against the other Rams.

3/11/2020 7:58 pm  #6

Even after losing Ohams & Eyisi, they have 9 guys playing at least 16 minutes per game. They are deep if not hugely talented.

It was nice to see that Portley, Cobb, Gazi, & Soriano, their top 4 conference scorers, had to play above-average minutes today. With the lopsided score, I figured they would have had a chance to rest a bit.

I also like the idea that Gazi went from barely playing to starting after Eyisi went down.

3/12/2020 6:36 am  #7

The Dukes have to do some successful running & shoot to their averages tonight. Fordham's best chance is to play a halfcourt game on both ends.

3/12/2020 6:38 am  #8

The Dukes have to do some successful running & shoot to their averages tonight. Fordham's best chance is to play a halfcourt game on both ends.

3/12/2020 8:01 am  #9

Watching espn a little last night, they said, or at least 2 of the talking heads did say they think last night was the last college bball game of the year.   Esp considering the NBA suspending the season.   Any word from the NCAA or A10 regarding the rest of the season?  I was looking forward to watching the game knowing I am off tomorrow.

3/12/2020 8:16 am  #10

I think Hughes comes out hungry from being disrespected by the conference. I think Dambrot and the team want to feed him. Weathers will get his too, but I expect a big game from Hughes. If we try to beat them from outside we will struggle. If we run the offense through the post, we'll be okay. We've proven we can shut them down defensively. We just need to be more efficient offensively, and I think we will be. 

Board footera