Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2020 5:48 pm  #1

8/23/2020 10:03 am  #2

Re: Q & A with Coach D

Thankyou sports information for posting some information on the Dukes.The question and answer with coach takes our mind away from our worries and plants a seed of hope and good news .

8/24/2020 8:32 am  #3

Nice article...but I had to laugh.  At the bottom where it says players mentioned, all of the players listed with their year next to them was incorrect.  They used last year's information.  That is the difference between an average sports information department and a good one.  It's the little things and the details.

Last edited by FAM (8/24/2020 8:33 am)

8/24/2020 9:20 am  #4

Well, FAM, perhaps a bit too critical since the heading above the player list says “players mentioned in the article”.  Steele was definitely mentioned in the article as were the others.  I just want to be fair the those responsible for the piece.  I thought it was a timely, concise and informative article.  Nicely done!

8/24/2020 12:06 pm  #5

Good job Duquesne sports information.2020 has produced a lot of negative issues and we are all stressing.
I use the Dukes as a way to escape and dream or think of something hopeful like the fieldhouse and this
team and this coaching staff.Thank you for any info concerning Duquesne hoops.It creates a positive .

8/24/2020 1:25 pm  #6

levon, you are correct, and I read that and was aware...but what "should" have been at the bottom was a label such as "Last Year's Status".  Again, not a big thing, but the difference between an average department and a good one.  Thanks!

Board footera