Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2021 3:21 pm  #1

2/16/2021 6:11 pm  #2

Re: Dukes Add Florida State to '22 Schedule

Can’t get any more challenging? 
There’s a rumor out there that they are going to schedule the Steelers.

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

2/17/2021 9:23 am  #3

The strange thing is with the state of the Florida State program the TCU game will most likely be against a better team. I said how I felt in the thread for that game. I'd much rather focus on games we at least have a chance to win. The bigger paychecks will be nice. The likely blowouts will be painful. Hopefully they are planning something big for the program to make use of those paychecks. More likely they are probably trying to recoup some of their losses from the pandemic. I wonder if the plan will continue to be a group of five team and a power five team each season. We already have West Virginia in 2023 and Toledo in 2024. Will we see another group of five team in 2023 and another power five team in 2024?

2/22/2021 9:26 am  #4

Good article on why "half ass u" (as Gator fans call them) scheduled Duquesne

The logic behind adding Duquesne to 2022 schedule - The Osceola

2/22/2021 9:44 am  #5

CLK wrote:

Good article on why "half ass u" (as Gator fans call them) scheduled Duquesne

The logic behind adding Duquesne to 2022 schedule - The Osceola

Thanks for digging that article up, CLK.  That was a well written article containing a bunch of information that I did not know.

2/22/2021 3:32 pm  #6

Thanks for posting the article on the Florida State game.  It was really a nice article with lots of great research about the history of the Dukes Football program.  Duquesne football indeed has an impressive history.  I never knew that between 1933-43 the Dukes were the 6th winningest program in the nation.  Very Impressive!
Thanks to the author for the respectful treatment of Duquesne.

Board footera