Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2021 11:59 am  #1

FOOTBALL CITY GAME DUKES VS PITT

Hope you're all well and been slow on football front but article today in the Trib on why not Duquesne vs Pitt in City game to go with the County game vs RMU! I apologize for not posting the link and I am asking for help with that CLK or Phoenix thanks guys! Jack

5/20/2021 1:11 pm  #2

Re: FOOTBALL CITY GAME DUKES VS PITT

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

Hope you're all well and been slow on football front but article today in the Trib on why not Duquesne vs Pitt in City game to go with the County game vs RMU! I apologize for not posting the link and I am asking for help with that CLK or Phoenix thanks guys! Jack

Here it is Judge.  Thanks for catching this article

If WVU can play Penn State, Duquesne, Pitt on consecutive football Saturdays, why not Pitt vs. Duquesne? | TribLIVE.com

5/26/2021 4:36 pm  #3

I believe that this game was being discussed with Pitt who recognized that it makes more sense for both schools than playing Albany or Vermont etc and could be an annual game much like Temple and Villanova. I think that it might be a casualty of the failure to reach an agreement over the basketball game and hopefully we will see it and of course Dukes Pitt hoops

6/15/2021 3:10 pm  #4

I'd sooner play PSU and WVU, and let pitt eat sh*t.   Football, basketball, ping pong, whatever, tell them to kick rocks.

Board footera