Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2021 5:29 pm  #1

CHRISTIAN KUNTZ 46 FOR STEELERS SUPPOSED TO GET ALL SNAPS TONIGHT

Final pre season game tonight and Christian Kuntz will supposedly handle all LS duties for the Steelers! He clearly has challenged the starter Kanaday and I know that I have posted a lot on this development but it would be a significant boost to our football program for one our Dukes to make the Steelers for the first time since the 50s!!

8/28/2021 10:09 am  #2

Re: CHRISTIAN KUNTZ 46 FOR STEELERS SUPPOSED TO GET ALL SNAPS TONIGHT

Thanks, Judge. I only had one eye on the game, but it looked to me that Christian had another nice game.

The following quote is from Dale Lolley at DK Pittsburgh Sports:
TRENDING UPWARD
Christian Kuntz, long-snapper -- Incumbent long-snapper Kameron Canaday was on the field for warm ups but left with an illness, leaving Kuntz to do all of the snapping in this game. Kuntz not only handled those duties, he also had a solo tackle and an assist covering punts. Is that enough to unseat Canaday? We'll see.

The Steelers won't like what they see when they watch the film of their preseason finale against Carolina -- starting with Dwayne Haskins. https://www.dkpittsburghsports.com/2021/08/27/dwayne-haskins-carolina-panthers-disappointing-start-preseason-finale-update-analysis-steelers-fdl

Board footera