Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2022 8:12 pm  #51

Re: Game Thread - University of California Santa Barbara Gauchos

Quotes from UCSB coach on the Dukes.

People look at last year, but Duquesne is really good this year,” Pasternack said. “They’re 6-1 and only lost at Kentucky.”Dae Dae Grant, one of 10 first-year players for Duquesne, made 6-of-9 three-pointers while scoring 26 points. The junior transfer from Miami of Ohio also had three steals.“They have an NBA player, I think, at the guard position,” Pasternack said.

Last edited by grammudder (11/30/2022 8:12 pm)

12/01/2022 10:03 am  #52

12/01/2022 2:44 pm  #53

Thanks for posting that Phoenix. I wholeheartedly agree about a lack of coverage, but let’s not overlook the great work Zac does at PSN.

12/01/2022 3:01 pm  #54

Thanks to everyone for the link and other posts!  PSN, The Trib and DK SportsPittsburgh have done a great job with covering the games and other stories to keep us all up to date and excited about the Dukes.  As Levon1975 said, we need to look at all of our sources as the PG is pathetic.  70’s grad and long time season ticket holder here.  Daily reader and rarely post as you all have much more detailed insight than I.  I just enjoy the games an seeing what you all have to say.  Thank you!  Go Dukes!

12/01/2022 4:44 pm  #55

Bleeds Red & Blue wrote:

levon1975 wrote:

I gave up and cancelled the PG long ago, not just based on Sports coverage, but their general "Block" influenced  editorial slant; but certainly, you are correct that they cater to Pitt Sports for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the advertising dollars spent by Pitt in the PG.   

Reporters at the PG are also ON STRIKE right now, so don't expect anything but high school level "journalism" from this fish wrap!  My suggestion is cancel the PG and look for other options for News and Sports coverage!

Patience. The PG is already in a classic business down spiral and will soon be out of business. When that happens Duquesne will continue to get the same amount of coverage.

Good One! 

12/01/2022 5:22 pm  #56

Excited about the team,waiting to see Doctor to clear me to travel after having spinal fusion surgery .As soon as that.happens ready to travel to Pitttsburgh.to see the Dukes win.

12/02/2022 12:13 am  #57

stew wrote:

Excited about the team,waiting to see Doctor to clear me to travel after having spinal fusion surgery .As soon as that.happens ready to travel to Pitttsburgh.to see the Dukes win.

Stew,

Wishing you good results and a speedy recovery. Let's Go Dukes!

12/02/2022 5:28 pm  #58

Board footera