Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2023 4:30 pm  #1

Roster is up.

https://goduquesne.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster

I’m am surprised that Precious is back.  Is this wrong?   Reason in questioning it is Cherie Lea is still listed in the coaching staff.

9/07/2023 2:25 pm  #2

Re: Roster is up.

As Hook Shot reported earlier =  Cherie Lea has left the program - The Web Page has since been updated I  had speculated that perhaps Stasia KIng (the former Video Coordinator) might be hired as her replacement -  Her name is not listed on the Web Page.   I googled her name and she has became the Head Coach at Central Penn College.  The Web Page previously listed Kaitlyn Ammons as a Red Shirt Junior -  That has also been adjusted to reflect Red Shirt Sophomore

With the Free COVID Year this will be Precious' 5th year in the Program -   Amaya is in the same situation Hopefully their FULL Schedule will be released soon -  Interesting to know how many double headers they might have at home --  I'm guessing the game against Clary might be part of a DH..  

9/07/2023 10:08 pm  #3

RJ Bell moved up from Graduate Student assistant to Assistant Coach filling out the coaching staff

9/10/2023 3:08 pm  #4

Dea Pushkoli does not appear on the roster.

Board footera