Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2024 12:56 pm  #76

Re: Game Thread - University of Dayton Flyers (A10 Tourney)

https://atlantic10.com/sports/2023/7/27/MBB24.aspx
3:15-3:45pm - Duquesne
Duquesne Press Conference 

3/15/2024 5:20 pm  #77

stew wrote:

Listening to KDKA radio and the announcer is worried Pitt wont get in to tourney because A10 gets 2 teams
in. Jeff and Heather ,Duquesne is 2 miles away and you opted to play Jacksonville and teams in 300s in pre league play and paid these teams when you could have played Duquesne at your place for nothing

Yes, I tuned into the Fan and it was nothing but "Pitt.....Pitt...Pitt!" No mention of the Dukes win, except as it pertained to Pitt's chances.

I hope North Carolina annihilates Pitt by about 30 points tonight!

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

3/15/2024 6:00 pm  #78

Tejas_Duke wrote:

stew wrote:

Listening to KDKA radio and the announcer is worried Pitt wont get in to tourney because A10 gets 2 teams
in. Jeff and Heather ,Duquesne is 2 miles away and you opted to play Jacksonville and teams in 300s in pre league play and paid these teams when you could have played Duquesne at your place for nothing

Yes, I tuned into the Fan and it was nothing but "Pitt.....Pitt...Pitt!" No mention of the Dukes win, except as it pertained to Pitt's chances.

I hope North Carolina annihilates Pitt by about 30 points tonight!

Man, you are so right. I don't like Dayton, nor St. B. but I really hate Pitt.  They ducked us all of KD's years when he could have beat their butts.  I'm rooting for KD's team to do a St. Pete's, while Pitt struggles in the NIT. That would be more than great.

3/15/2024 6:13 pm  #79

Man, you are so right. I don't like Dayton, nor St. B. but I really hate Pitt.  They ducked us all of KD's years when he could have beat their butts.  I'm rooting for KD's team to do a St. Pete's, while Pitt struggles in the NIT. That would be more than great

And after that loss tonight, can't wait for the scheduling committee to look at Pitt's OOC record and go, "Well, you could have played Duquesne, but you chose to play NC A&T!  Sorry, enjoy the NIT!

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

Board footera