Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/29/2014 12:18 pm  #26

Re: UMES

Ironduke, not to fight, but how would Ferry have more of a chance if the AD is fired?  He was given a big salary and a probably has a nice budget and is failing.  He has his recruits and on game day he is failing.  I don't see why he should be kept either.

Last edited by FAM (12/29/2014 12:18 pm)

12/29/2014 12:29 pm  #27

FAM wrote:

Ironduke, not to fight, but how would Ferry have more of a chance if the AD is fired?  He was given a big salary and a probably has a nice budget and is failing.  He has his recruits and on game day he is failing.  I don't see why he should be kept either.

Understood but the success of any program starts with a solid AD & Dept. Duquesne cannot eat the rest of coach Ferrys contract what 2 mil? Weight training food not Big Macs/pizza..Marketing....Media.....Corporate sponsorship....ticket sales....Alumni support....local support both fans & general basketball interested ticket punchers game day....National presence NCAA coaches & ADs...Student support.....GA 10 year reign F minus.Coach K could not win on the bluff with the current AD

12/30/2014 6:19 pm  #28

When after 3 years (and pretty much 4 recruiting classes) to read MARYLAND EASTERN SHORE has a player "we have no answer for" - Is scraping the bottom of the barrell!!  The St. Francis game was as lackluster a performance as I've seen in the 40 years or so I've been attending -  KInd of agree with duq81 that 2 or 3 is more likely than 4 or 5.

Board footera