Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2013 2:52 pm  #1

ESPN Bracketology Womens Update

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/bracketology

As of 1/21, ESPN still has us as an 8 seed.  And we have not lost since then.

BTW, Rogabee has a great analysis of the women's bubble on the other board that is updated often.  It is very comprehensive.   He should do that for a living. 

ESPN also has Dayton and St. Joes in.   It is nice to see that we are gaining a little wiggle room with three bids.

Last edited by duqkurt (1/30/2013 2:54 pm)

2/09/2013 1:15 pm  #2

Re: ESPN Bracketology Womens Update

Congrats to Coach Mc-Ser and her squad.  I tell you it was nice to look at a bracketology page and actually see  the word Duquesne listed!  For the first time EVER since the NCAA tourney became the Big Deal about 35 years ago!

Sad I will NEVER SEE the Mens team ever listed. 

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

2/09/2013 11:23 pm  #3

Re: ESPN Bracketology Womens Update

duqkurt wrote:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/bracketology

BTW, Rogabee has a great analysis of the women's bubble on the other board that is updated often.  It is very comprehensive.   He should do that for a living. 

ESPN also has Dayton and St. Joes in.   It is nice to see that we are gaining a little wiggle room with three bids.

I'd love to do it for a living.  Any takers for a part time job out there???

Regarding a 3 bid A10, it is highly doubtful (we only got one bid last year, and this year's A10 is much the same).  Likely one between Duquesne and St. Joe's will be off the bubble by losing to the other, but should be okay provided they continue to win.  If the loser of that faulters, then we're a 1 bid league unless someone knocks off UD in the tourney. 

We don't have much wiggle room...

Last edited by rogabee (2/09/2013 11:24 pm)

Board footera