Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2017 6:39 pm  #1

Ladies Win

CONNOR WAS AWESOME - 16 REBOUNDS!!!

3/03/2017 6:50 pm  #2

Re: Ladies Win

Have to be so proud of this team. Went down by 9 but never quit. Great team effort. Solid defense against a senior laden team. Go Dukes!

3/03/2017 7:04 pm  #3

That is up there with the win vs Seton Hall and the win last year vs SLU in A10 semis. 

What an effort by Juca and Conor.   Players just get better under Dan Burt.   Really a great win!

Last edited by duqkurt (3/03/2017 7:04 pm)

3/03/2017 8:58 pm  #4

After watching a men's game at AJP, I leave disgusted and depressed. Go to Palumbo and watch the women, I feel positive and upbeat.

Dan Burt, the coaching staff and the players have my complete respect. I admire the job that they have done and are doing.

Go Dukes!

3/03/2017 9:37 pm  #5

This.

This is a program. This is a coach. These are players.

This is something of which we can be proud.

Go Dukes!

3/03/2017 11:24 pm  #6

The Dukes did not falter as time ran down in the 4th Q.  Conor's 15 rebounds was truly outstanding and surprisingly even exceeded the combined number of rebounds that both Amadea and Kadri-Ann snagged (9).  I believe the team's quality of play will carry over in the A-10 semi-final game with St. Joe's.  Let's see how well St. Joe's can play against the Dukes when they are not on their home court in Philadelphia.  

One other observation that I have was that Kadri-Ann played like she did through much of last season particularly in her defense against Cara Washington.  Hopefully her confidence in her shooting has returned.  She was 4 for 9 in FGs today and scored a total of 9 points.  

GO DUKES!  Pluck the Hawks!

3/04/2017 12:13 am  #7

that defense against that george washington team? what an effort.

conor richardson played the game of her life.

i do not ever comment on refereeing beyond a singular bad call, realizing they happen in the speed of the game. but, man, it sure seemed like the refs had it in for us in the 3rd and 4th Qs. and then being down 9 so quickly. 

nope, this team will not quit. so far, in 10 games in this tournament, this was the only upset in terms of seeding. and i;m not surprised in the least.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

Board footera