Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2024 1:18 pm  #1

Win over GW!

Another great performance by the women today! As Burt said after the game on the broadcast they played like champions today. Most A10 wins in a season in history I believe he said as well! 

It was so cool to see the kids screaming and cheering during and after the game. Those are memories they can hold forever and a great way to get Duquesne involved with the local community. Maybe a few kids today become a Duke in the future because of today!

2/21/2024 1:35 pm  #2

Re: Win over GW!

well balanced attack18 for Meg, 13 for Jen, 12 for Amaya and Ayanna, 10 for Precious and 9 for Naelle.  GW looked much better than a team with 3 A-10 wins.  Team has a week off to enjoy and prepare for Richmond

2/21/2024 3:41 pm  #3

How is that GW team 3-12.   I have watched three games with the GW woman and don’t understand that.   I don’t wish to see them again in A10 tournament.

We are 2 wins up on both VCU and Mason
Du is 13-3 and they are both 11-3

Mason has an easy game at Bonas
VCU hosts St Joe’s

St Joes needs to win tonight.

Last edited by DuqBlue (2/21/2024 3:42 pm)

2/21/2024 9:00 pm  #4

DuqBlue wrote:

How is that GW team 3-12. I have watched three games with the GW woman and don’t understand that. I don’t wish to see them again in A10 tournament.

VCU hosts St Joe’s

Did not get either St. Joes had a horrid second half and lost.  St. Bonnie played GMU tight but lost in the last minute

Last edited by SkepticAl (2/21/2024 9:04 pm)

2/22/2024 9:44 am  #5

Updated standings after VCU’s win over SJU:

14-1 Richmond
13-2 Saint Joseph’s
13-3 Duquesne
12-3 George Mason
12-3 VCU
9-6 Rhode Island
8-7 Davidson
7-9 Loyola Chicago
6-9 Fordham
6-9 Saint Louis
5-10 Dayton
4-11 La Salle
3-12 George Washington
1-14 St. Bonaventure
1-15 UMass

2/22/2024 11:28 am  #6

SkepticAl wrote:

DuqBlue wrote:

How is that GW team 3-12. I have watched three games with the GW woman and don’t understand that. I don’t wish to see them again in A10 tournament.

VCU hosts St Joe’s

Did not get either St. Joes had a horrid second half and lost.  St. Bonnie played GMU tight but lost in the last minute

Yep.  That was not great for us.   Davidson forfeited to Dayton for some “non-covid” reason.   It specifically said it was non covid related. Strange.

Last edited by DuqBlue (2/22/2024 11:30 am)

2/22/2024 11:50 am  #7

DuqBlue wrote:

SkepticAl wrote:

DuqBlue wrote:

VCU hosts St Joe’s

Yep. That was not great for us. Davidson forfeited to Dayton for some “non-covid” reason. It specifically said it was non covid related. Strange.

I read Davidson had too many sick players, but yes non-covid sickness. Even crazier is Dayton found another opponent to play so the fans who paid for tickets had something to see!

Board footera