Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/24/2024 9:50 am  #1

Kudos to Harper and admin

All the praise for Coach and the players is totally appropriate. Wanted to take a moment to congratulate and thank Dave Harper and the administration for setting the table. Improvements in all areas including alumni outreach, fundraising, facilities, branding, NIL. And facilitating the difficult course of hiring and supporting a coach and coaching staff through some pretty rough stretches. Duquesne is in a better place because we are in the hands of a fore-thinking AD.

3/24/2024 12:19 pm  #2

Re: Kudos to Harper and admin

So agree Harper has done a great job. If I am a power 5 school I would take a good look. His resume at this stage is A+. As for President Gormley his title should be stripped & the board should anoint him King Gormley πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘ What a year for Duquesne.

Last edited by Ironduke81 (3/24/2024 12:20 pm)

3/24/2024 12:39 pm  #3

I would like to nominate rosceaux for the Duquesne Medal of Honor for courage and action far beyond the call of duty. He continued to go into that nest of vipers--The A10 Basketball Forum--and defend Duquesne with dignity and a sense of humor. It must be some comfort to you that now the Bona fans must look to fixing their own house instead of ours. Thanks.

3/24/2024 7:37 pm  #4

MikeR wrote:

I would like to nominate rosceaux for the Duquesne Medal of Honor for courage and action far beyond the call of duty. He continued to go into that nest of vipers--The A10 Basketball Forum--and defend Duquesne with dignity and a sense of humor. It must be some comfort to you that now the Bona fans must look to fixing their own house instead of ours. Thanks.

What happened with the AD quitting at Bona?

3/24/2024 8:25 pm  #5

Ironduke81 wrote:

So agree Harper has done a great job. If I am a power 5 school I would take a good look. His resume at this stage is A+. As for President Gormley his title should be stripped & the board should anoint him King Gormley πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘ What a year for Duquesne.

Just a little over the top for Gormley, but he is doing everything to make Duquesne great.

3/25/2024 9:07 am  #6

Ive been critical of Harper,all I can say is I am sorry,he got it done and the Dukes are in a much better
position to succeed. I humbly apologize.

Board footera