Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/26/2024 2:18 pm  #1

Purdue Game is Thursday

Tip Off Time is 7PM

3/27/2024 12:28 pm  #2

Re: Purdue Game is Thursday

If you want to watch the game, looks like you're going to have to declare yourself to be a Purdue fan and fork over $10+ to join Big10+ for a month. All part of the Power Conference Welfare and Entitlement Program. Time to open up your hearts and wallets for these poor neglected charity cases.

3/28/2024 4:38 pm  #3

Ugh.  Not what I wanted. Maybe there’ll be an unofficial stream somewhere. You know. For educational purposes.

3/28/2024 6:26 pm  #4

11-11 at the end of one.

3/28/2024 6:35 pm  #5

I'm listening to the Purdue radio broadcast. They are insufferable.

3/28/2024 7:48 pm  #6

Per Live Stats Purdue kind of ran away with it in the 4th quarter -  Jen had 17 points. 

3/29/2024 6:48 pm  #7

All in all.  It was a very good season.    Probably their second best A10 season.  I don’t know who is coming in.  But I’m sure we will be active in the portal.

3/29/2024 9:00 pm  #8

DuqBlue wrote:

All in all. It was a very good season. Probably their second best A10 season. I don’t know who is coming in. But I’m sure we will be active in the portal.

DuqBlue:  If No One Leaves -  DU has NO Scholarships to give or Portal Players to sign -  The team started with one scholarship available when Dea Pushkoli left -  Selma Kulo is leaving due to injuries this was noted on Senior Day -  add Lauren, Amaya, Precious and Ayanna and there are 6 spots left.  The team has signed Mackenzie Blackford a 5'7 SG, Reina Green a 5'8 CG (she is a one year JUCO PLayer) Kellie McConnell 5'5 PG (Megan's Cousin) Nadia Moore a 5'8 PG Fatou Sane a 6'1W and Faith Walker a 6'0W.  Team is going to need Kaitlyn Adams and/or Kiandra Brown (HOPEFULLY BOTH) to step up.

Last edited by SkepticAl (3/29/2024 9:02 pm)

4/01/2024 8:03 pm  #9

I liked talking about the woman all season long with you all.  I honestly think you could put Caitlin Clark on DU and we would be in final 4 watching Iowa. 

It’s so incomprehensible to me that the court in Portland was measured incorrectly.   The NCAA director of the women’s tournament needs fired.

Board footera