Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2024 12:28 pm  #1

Duquesne vs. BYU FULL REPLAY

The official March Madness Youtube account posted the full replay of the BYU game about a week ago. I'm sure many of you will be just like me and throw it on every so often just to relive it!

Duquesne vs. BYU: 2024 NCAA men's first round | FULL REPLAY (youtube.com)

4/23/2024 12:53 pm  #2

Re: Duquesne vs. BYU FULL REPLAY

To have them all in one place, I'll link the other games too.

A10 Championship Final vs. VCU VCU vs Duquesne | 2024.3.17 | NCAAB Game (youtube.com)
A10 Quarter Final vs. Dayton Dayton vs Duquesne | 2024.3.14 | NCAAB Game (youtube.com)
I was not able to find a full reply of the Semifinal vs. SBU.

4/23/2024 12:55 pm  #3

I watch the women’s NCAA game vs Seton Hall a few times on YouTube  They were scoring so fast in that third quarter when they broke it wide open, ESPN missed a steal and a bucket. 

I definitely will rewatch this.   Thanks for posting.  It’s on my DVR but with Comcast one reset and poof it’s gone.

4/23/2024 1:40 pm  #4

DuqBlue wrote:

I watch the women’s NCAA game vs Seton Hall a few times on YouTube They were scoring so fast in that third quarter when they broke it wide open, ESPN missed a steal and a bucket.

I definitely will rewatch this. Thanks for posting. It’s on my DVR but with Comcast one reset and poof it’s gone.

Back then (2016)  I thought they should have made a highlight CD of the women's season and post season game and used it as a possible fund raiser and made it available at the home opener the next year and in conjunction "raised the NCAA Banner"  Perhaps something similar could be done this fall even with the large number of departures might be nice to have as many players back on campus for something like this

4/23/2024 5:42 pm  #5

This is great, thanks for posting. Magic moments for sure.  Go Dukes!

4/23/2024 7:25 pm  #6

Just watched the BYU replay. So awesome. When it was 38-30 and Drame fighting for that loose ball brought goosebumps. Necas and Dae Dae foul shooting at the end and of course Jimmy getting the jump ball at 63-60 then driving to the hoop as the clock wound down to put the Dukes up 5. All so special. Let's do that again!

4/23/2024 7:48 pm  #7

I will love this team forever. First NCAA win in 55 years. Let's get back there next year and win more than one next time. The table has been set lets start eating.

4/24/2024 8:23 am  #8

Awesome seeing this again and again!

Just wanted to give another big shoutout to Coach Dambrot for getting us out of the wildernesses and taking us to heights from 55 years ago!
Enjoy the retirement you deserve it going out on top!
Also my prayers are with you and your family for continued good health for Donna!

Thanks Coach!

4/24/2024 9:32 am  #9

I got both games DVR'd.   Will have them until xfinity goes down the toilet.   :-)

Board footera