Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2024 2:17 pm  #101

Re: Verbal Commits Transfer Portal

AJ Casey going to St Louis. 😯

He had visited here.   Transfer from the U of Miami(Florida), big guy.   

Last edited by townsonkid (4/25/2024 7:51 am)

4/25/2024 11:25 am  #102

MikeR wrote:

luckymcd wrote:

Most interesting name to me is Tyson Acuff after a season in which he finished 8th in the country in scoring? Any chance he’d want to come back?

Thought I saw Toby Okani in there too.

Okani just committed to West Virginia.
Tyson Acuff committed to Rutgers.

4/26/2024 11:24 am  #103

Former Duke Jackie Johnson III committed to Fordham.

4/26/2024 1:14 pm  #104

Lets just finish this off with Konstantynovskyi and that kid who's dad is famous for playing a sports game.

4/26/2024 1:46 pm  #105

BluffHunter wrote:

Former Duke Jackie Johnson III committed to Fordham.

Forgot about that guy. Needless to say, I’m not worried about facing him in the A10.

4/29/2024 10:07 am  #106

If, and I hope they do, give DiMichele a scholarship, we are at 12 now.   That also assumes Hall is on board next year too.   

1 Tre Dinkins
2 Alex Williams
3 Jahsean Corbett
4 David Dixon
5 Halil Barre
6 Cam Crawford
7 Matúš Hronský
8 Kareem Rozier
9 Jakub Necas
10 Brandon Hall
11 Jake DiMichele
12 Dom Aekins

Last edited by townsonkid (4/29/2024 10:09 am)

4/29/2024 2:09 pm  #107

townsonkid wrote:

If, and I hope they do, give DiMichele a scholarship, we are at 12 now.   That also assumes Hall is on board next year too.   

1 Tre Dinkins
2 Alex Williams
3 Jahsean Corbett
4 David Dixon
5 Halil Barre
6 Cam Crawford
7 Matúš Hronský
8 Kareem Rozier
9 Jakub Necas
10 Brandon Hall
11 Jake DiMichele
12 Dom Aekins

How many scholarships can Duquesne give out?

4/29/2024 3:09 pm  #108

13 is the lucky number for any team, but teams in the past have found ways to work around that and have more that 13 players(not counting walk-ons) on roster.

4/29/2024 4:11 pm  #109

Hall sustained a serious knee injury. He in all likelihood will not be ready to play in the fall. Would think he will not receive a scholarship. He may be encouraged to walk-on. Think that leaves two left and if Jake has the same deal as last year, then 3. Looking for a big man and  a guard.

4/30/2024 12:11 am  #110

IMHO...
The fact that LeBron lost tonight, should benefit us, getting a sooner-than-later response from Bronny.

GO Dukes !!!

Last edited by CalDuke (4/30/2024 12:11 am)

4/30/2024 10:01 am  #111

CalDuke wrote:

IMHO...
The fact that LeBron lost tonight, should benefit us, getting a sooner-than-later response from Bronny.

GO Dukes !!!

He was also non-comital when asked if he would be with the Lakers next season. I think there's a real chance he leaves LA and if he does I think a return to Cleveland would be among the most likely destinations. If that happens then Cleveland's close proximity to Pittsburgh becomes a factor as well...

4/30/2024 10:29 am  #112

TheActualDuke wrote:

CalDuke wrote:

IMHO...

GO Dukes !!!

He was also non-comital when asked if he would be with the Lakers next season. I think there's a real chance he leaves LA and if he does I think a return to Cleveland would be among the most likely destinations. If that happens then Cleveland's close proximity to Pittsburgh becomes a factor as well...

Or close proximity to The Ohio State University. My gut tells me that it’s going to come down to the Dukes or them.

5/01/2024 7:16 am  #113

This is what The Athletic posted in an article about Lebron's chances of staying with the Lakers:

Looming over this entire summer will be the future of James, who has a $51.4 million player option for next season. Per our reporting, the team desperately wants him back, and is amenable to both a three-year max extension (which would go through his age-42 season) and drafting his son, Bronny James. Wild. I saw at least three different LeBron jersey photoshops last night, too. 

Board footera