Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2021 6:46 pm  #1

The high volume of really bad canne music at the Coop is irritating.

The Coop is great, but the constant high volume of very bad canned music is going to drive fans away.  I can't even hear the person next to me?  And it's on constantly. Why?  Also the announcer is incoherent because the volume is so high on the speakers that the sound is distorted.  Most folks around me find it very annoying.  

11/16/2021 7:10 pm  #2

Re: The high volume of really bad canne music at the Coop is irritating.

So, this board is nice for venting, but if you want to change things, people need (and not directed directly or negatively toward you NapaDuke) to email folks and let them know.  Believe me when I tell you the more folks that email, the more of an impact and they do read them.

jahrlingm@duq.edu         Meghan Jahrling     Associate Ath. Dir/External Relations.  
(On a side note, folks around me do like the music but they DO think it's too loud.)

harperd1@duq.edu        Dave Harper             Athletic Director or new title: VP of Athletics (Big Issues - coaches, teams, etc.)

412-396-5861                Dave Saba               Associate Ath. Dir/Media Relations - (Pr...media....PR....MEDIA)

Last edited by FAM (11/16/2021 7:17 pm)

11/17/2021 1:17 am  #3

Thanks for the info. I'll e-mail them today.  I think some music is fine but not constantly.

11/18/2021 10:51 am  #4

Many have commented that the music is way too loud. I agree with those comments. 

Board footera