Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2024 12:47 pm  #26

Re: Why has there been a drop in posters ?

My folk were dedicated and zealous patrons of Duquesne basketball-- Dad, uncle, brother, step-brother, cousin, and I.
As an example, my father passed to his Lord while secretly wearing a bit of Duquesne attire. And despite being a Cambridge graduate, my step-brother remained a devout proponent of Duquesne ball until his death while engaged in a clandestine government mission.
In addition, my uncle, brother, cousin, and I are all Duquesne alumni, each at a distinct level of scholarship. Sadly, they have departed. I am the last.
Chingachgook, the last of the Mohicans, is my designated username, as I am the only remaining representative of our Duquesne family. It is painful on various levels.
For example, our family, who so passionately supported Duquesne basketball for many decades did not have the opportunity to experience a resurgence of the basketball program and that is disspiriting in itself. 
As for the fan message board, I possess a keen understanding of both the archival and present member  contributions on this website. Additionally, I am aware of various warm connections as well as conflicts with family members during their participation on this site.
I respectfully seek your support for my presence on this board as the concluding member of my tribe. I, Chingachgook, am the fateful remaining member of our Duquesne lineage.o

The Great Spirit made us all. It is for this that we are all brothers

Board footera